Sunday, July 31, 2011

BBQ Bacon Wrapped Lamb Chops and Roasted Red Potatoes

So as you can see I am new to this blogging thing. :) I have a bunch of pictures of dishes I have made lately but I don't have the recipes to post for you just yet. I kinda just make these things up as I go along so I will work on writing down the exact recipes, ingredients, and measurements.
I am not a huge fan of Lamb but I am working on being open to more things. Plus Bryan likes it :)
I decided to bake some of it and fry the rest. The baked was actually better than the fried. I also roasted some red potatoes with olive oil, garlic, onions, thyme, oregano, and other Italian seasonings. Very Yummy.

                      
























 BBQ  Fried Bacon Wrapped Lamb




And Roasted Red Potatoes


Everything Taste Great Wrapped in BACON!!! RIGHT!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment